This contractor role is for a Senior Java Developer, and the position will work on application modernization related initiative. These roles will be responsible for modernizing legacy Java applications to a new cloud-based platform. As part of the modernization, the application will undergo remediation to align the application with more up-to-date security and support-ability standards. This involves RESTful service oriented solutioning using latest Java/J2EE technology stack along with UI frameworks such as ReactJS and databases such as Azure SQL. Knowledge and experience working on Single Page Applications development, RESTful services, Oracle or Azure SQL or another RDBMS database in agile environment is required. Supports the applications enhancements and defect corrections in maintenance mode. Supports applications in multiple environments with coding testing, peer reviews, documentation, defect root cause analysis, and troubleshooting as required. Available for on-call support as needed. Other duties as assigned and required by the unit operations.
· Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in Java/J2EE technology stack using MVC, Spring/Struts/Hibernate frameworks
· Experience in writing SQL for relational databases
· Experience in RESTful web services on Spring platform
· Experience with UI Frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery etc.
· Experience with building applications using cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform.
· Experience within software development using Agile methodology.
· Experience in writing PLSQL programs
· Experience in development of Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks and libraries like Angular or React.
· Experience in using CI/CD tools integration/operations.
· Knowledge of integrating, embedding PowerBI/Tableau/other reports and dashboards within Java/React applications.