We’re looking for a Lead Frontend engineer that will help us design a new FinTech system from the ground up with best-in-class tools. Lead means just that - leading the design and infrastructure needed to build a compose-able, reusable component based modern user interface.
Join a small team of experts and make a huge impact on the rapidly growing industry.
- Lead the Frontend development of a completely new system for loan management from the ground up
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products
- Collaborate with product and design and be part of the shaping up products
- Collaborate with legal and compliance to understand how to build compliant products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or relevant technical experience
- 5+ years of frontend development experience
- Experience building user interfaces and shaping user experience
- Experience designing and building component based and embeddable UI components
- Ability to write clean, reliable code that can be easily maintained and be tested automatically
- Startup experience or experience working in small teams
- Experience developing frontend systems at scale a strong plus
- React.js (Vue.js or similar frameworks)
- An eye for clean design and UX
- Work in the East-Bay, avoid the commute and rush to Silicon Valley or SF!
- Be part of the first engineers in a rapidly-growing team
- Shape the overall engineering architecture and culture
- Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more
- Small & friendly work environment