StaffGrabbers is exclusively partnered with a 300-person software company on a 100% remote Product Designer search. Compensation depends on experience but is up to 140K base + bonus/equity.
Our client is backed by a few top-tier VC firms and was recently recognized as one of the “next billion-dollar startups” to watch. They build software for the transportation / logistics / shipping industry and are changing the way cargo is delivered across the United States.
This Product Designer will work alongside a 5-person design team. It’s a “full stack” design position and will help with the design of a web-application, Android and IOS app, and perform user research as needed. Prior experience in EVERY area isn’t required but the ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years designing software applications.
This position is 100% remote but due to state laws regarding taxes, only people from California, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Texas and Washington can be considered at this time.
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs to build the ideal product
- Work through design problems from start to finish, design workflows and detailed interactions, and brainstorm new ideas and features based on UX research
- Collaborate with other designers to create a cohesive experience across the platform
- Contribute your ideas for a user-friendly and accessible product tool
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop and test user experience solutions
- At least 2 years of Product Design (UI/UX) experience in software - required
- Can explain the WHY behind design decisions - required
- Experience with React JS, HTML5 or CSS a plus but NOT required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with a 100% remote role
About StaffGrabbers: We’re a team of experienced Product & Design recruiters. With teams based in San Francisco, New York City and Boston, we work with technology and software companies all over the United States. If you're looking for a new position or need to hire, please get in touch: email@example.com.