We are a next-generation company with real-time solutions to data analytics problems. We are a very agile team of intellectually curious individuals that tackle a wide variety of technical problems to help springboard our clients to the next level. If you are somebody who is a motivated and personable software developer that is looking for a remote opportunity then we want to talk to you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
#1. Remote - Flexible Hours!
#2. Full Health Benefits!
#3. 401(k) w/ Match!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Front-End Software Engineer you will build and contribute to web packages that display interactive dashboard applications to handle real-time data. You will take part in an open-source Apache-2.0 licensed project. This engineer will work closely with our web development team to build user interfaces and components, and write documentation and examples for the work they produce.
What You Need for this PositionMust Haves
Nice To Haves
- JSX, SCSS, CSS3
- Python, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Plotly
- Canvas or WebGL, Webpack, Monaco Editor
- Jest, React testing library
What's In It for You
Salary - $140k - $215K
- Full Health Benefits
- 401(K) w/ company matching
- Flexible Vacation
- Remote w/ flexible hours
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dakotah GettlerEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DG11-1709017L690 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dakotah Gettler - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.