Are you a Front End Developer working hands on with React.JS frameworks? Are you familiar with modern front end development methods? DO YOU WANT TO WORK FULLY REMOTE?
We are building the OS of real estate. Solving the core workflow problems for the largest asset class in the world! We have raised $7 million in financing from multi billion dollar real estate groups and families such as LeFrak and Milstein in addition to various top VC funds who seed invested in Uber, AirBnB, Lyft, Wish, Hello Fresh, Zalando, Ring, Anduril, and others. Our co-founders are successful serial entrepreneurs. One of our founders was the founding partner at Sway Ventures and transacted over $1 billion throughout his merchant banking career! The other was the co-founder, CTO of Addepar ($2+ trillion on their platform) and co-founder, CTO of Dynasty (acquired by Appfolio). Other team members include early engineers or executives at Amazon and Robinhood.
We have multiple years of runway & tons of inbound investor interest. We are looking for a Front End Developer who will be a key member of our tight-knit team. You will be responsible for building services & front end feature by writing code that is clean, minimal and easy to understand. A typical day involved working with cross-functional design, development, and product teams to solve issues that are massively scalable.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work alongside other engineers and developers on cross-functional teams to build and expand on React.JS architecture
- Build out new features from the ground up writing clean, scalable code
- Work with connecting front end architecture into back end and AWS Cloud services
- Work alongside engineering leadership to help determine scope and direction of new feature development
What You Need for this Position
The Front End Developer must have at least 3 years of development experience and be familiar with:
- Must have production experience building software applications with React.JS development
- Strong background working in highly scaled cloud environments (we use AWS the most!)
- Experience with modern relational database models (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- FULLY REMOTE WORK
- Unlimited PTO
- Work with some extremely successful entrepreneurs
- Team Activities/Happy Hours
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Daniel OKeefeEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DO2-1706450L728 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel OKeefe - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.