Who We Are
Plum Tree Group Inc. is an award-winning interactive agency dedicated to designing, building and bringing to market customized, memorable and meaningful digital products, solutions and experiences. Since 2006 we’ve helped over 300 start-ups and Fortune 500 clients grow their online businesses. We focus on Information Technology, Business Process Outsourcing, Marketing and Communications, Consulting and Micro Venture Support Services. We are a certified partner across some of the leading solution platforms powering digital transformation: Salesforce, Vlocity, Shopify, Google Partner and AWS Partner Network to name a few.
About The Role
This role will require a thorough understanding of front-end web development with a responsive architecture in a team-based collaborative environment. This role will work closely with other front-end developers, back-end developers, app developers, quality technicians, business analysts, product owners, and UX/UI designers.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer and must have 2 to 3 years of experience
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
What We Are Looking For
- The type of person who thrives in ambiguity and complexity, and is a consummate self-starter.
- Able to manage highly complex projects with precision and speed (we need both!)
- An irrepressible process geek, chasing root causes to eliminate waste and risk.
- Passionate about and eager to grow in matters related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Clear vision of how you want and should own your territory- a “CEO mentality”