*REMOTE PST AVAILABLE*
We are a growing FinTech startup working towards democratizing credit for over 150 Million people and helping consumers who are regularly denied access to mainstream credit gain access to the means to change their lives. We are backed by the same folks behind Chime, Square, Revolut, Step, & Brex and using their insight to take a radically different approach to traditional credit issuers striving to give a more individualized credit experience for each of our consumers. Our rapidly expanding platform is giving people a chance to use credit responsibly and give them the chance to access other credit options.
We are looking to find an execution-focused React-Native Engineer to join our team and continue to help expand on our iOS and Android mobile applications while helping our technology grow and scale with our consumer's growing needs.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with product stakeholders to create and execute a development strategy to meet project goals and deadlines
- Collaborate with software engineers and help set code design and development practices
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to gain insight on KPIs to improve platform functionality
- Mentor and guide junior engineers to ensure proper development on project needs
What You Need for this Position
The React-Native Engineer must have at least 5 years of software development experience and be familiar with:
Nice To Have
- Solid grasp of TypeScript development on modern iOS and Android platforms with React-Native libraries
- Previous startup experience is highly preferred
- Modern relational and non-relational database models (MySQL, GrapQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
- Experience with FinTech software platforms
- Knowledge of React/Redux/Next frameworks
- Master's Degree
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Flexible Vacation/PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
So, if you are a React Native Engineer - Fintech with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Rajeev PetersonEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RP6-1763678 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Rajeev Peterson - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.