Raptive is building an ambitious new affiliate commerce platform to extend the reach of more than 4,000 of the web’s most distinctive independent publishers. We’re looking for extremely talented and seasoned engineers who crave the challenge of driving innovation in a small, empowered team that has the backing of a long-established and growing company ranked #7 by Comscore. We have a remote-first culture, and a beautiful office in Manhattan if that’s your thing; remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll design scalable, reliable, maintainable, and extensible systems using an appropriate combination of in-house and third-party technology.
- You’ll act as an individual contributor with the initiative of a leader and the urgency to ship impactful features.
- You’ll be a stellar communicator who empathizes with customer needs and collaborates effectively with product managers, senior leaders, engineers, and diverse stakeholders.
- You’ll be up for tackling any challenge, from developing the first version of a greenfield product, to determining how we can extend our use of AI-driven optimization into this new area.
The skills and experience you bring to the job:
- Deep knowledge of web, HTTP, and pragmatic site fundamentals such as Core Web Vitals
- Expertise in implementing Single Page Applications in Angular and/or React
- Understanding of how to apply best practices and design patterns appropriately
- Demonstrated initiative driving your product and code
- A passion for writing and testing reusable/maintainable code
- A track record of collaboration
- Experience interacting with cloud platforms including Amazon Lambda
- Interest in and experience with modern AI technology and tools, from large language models and vector databases, to ML-assisted A/B testing, is a plus
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 4,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the seventh-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 195M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $125,000-225,000. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities. This role is eligible for additional incentive compensation that isn’t included in the posted range.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.