💫 Company | B2B, SaaS, Product
📏 Size | 30 people, 10 in engineering
🧢 Role | Tech Lead
🎯 Areas | full stack engineering, product development, polyglot
✨ Tech | Elixir, Phoenix, GraphQL, React, TypeScript, Postgres, GCP, K8s
📍 Based | onsite (Austin, Texas) or remote in US (on CT or ET timezone)
💰 Offer | up to $180k + bonus
Workonomics are partnering with a small but well-established tech company, who are re-imagining the way professional care is provided to pets, and the people who love them.
Their product is a cloud-based B2B SaaS platform that digitises and automates a lot of inefficient, outdated, manual processes for healthcare providers, saving them countless hours and making their working lives much easier.
The business is scaling at a steady pace, onboarding new users who are requesting new features.
The team are now looking for a hands-on Tech Lead (US-based) who'll help:
- build user-facing solutions that solve real industry problems
- enhance the end-to-end experience across their core web platform
- champion best practices (security, coding, architecture, documentation)
- mentor / coach a small, talented team of very capable full stack engineers
You'll spend your time:
- 70% programming (Elixir + React), pairing, and technical leadership
- 30% improving processes, coaching, and cross-team collaboration
The company's HQ is in Austin, Texas - you're free to work in-office, hybrid, or fully-remote.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply for more information on the company and role.