- Hybrid Culture. Work remotely or in the studio.
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible PTO.
- Equitable Profit-sharing Program.
Pikemann is looking for an AI Designer who can create engaging and immersive gameplay experiences using AI-driven systems.
As an AI Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the design team to create and implement AI systems and features that enhance gameplay and immersion.
- Design and develop AI behaviors, decision-making systems, and mechanics that make NPCs and enemies react and adapt to player actions and game difficulty.
- Work with engineers, artists, animators, and sound designers to integrate AI behaviors into the game world.
- Conduct extensive playtesting and iterate on AI systems based on player feedback.
- Solid understanding of game design principles and mechanics, especially in the context of AI-based gameplay.
- Working knowledge of C-based languages and ability to use UE blueprints to develop and implement AI systems.
- Familiarity with various AI techniques such as pathfinding and behavior trees.
- Ability to solve problems and optimize performance and stability of AI systems.
- Passion for video games and eagerness to explore the possibilities of AI technology in gaming.
- At least 3 years of experience in an AI Design role, preferably working on tactical shooters in first-or-third-person perspective.
- Avid gamer of action-oriented video games and familiarity with Unreal Engine 4.
- Hybrid Culture
- Comprehensive coverage for your family's medical, dental, and vision needs; and a 401(k).
- Flexible PTO: Our team does not have a fixed number of vacation days. You can choose your schedule and vacation days as long as your work is done.
- A fair profit-sharing plan. No long vesting periods or complicated seniority levels, when the game is profitable, the team is profitable.