Jr. Full-Stack Developer Location:
Must be located in Port St. Lucie, West Palm, Broward, or Miami Dade County Salary:
$80k-100k + Full Benefits + Bonuses Requirements:
We are one of the Nation's Leading Telecommunications & Technology firms providing services for events for over 40+ years. Today we have 30+ locations and 350+ employees, and are continuing to grow nationwide. Due to growth, we are excited to add a new Software Developer II to our tight-knit Developer team! This role is C# and .NETCore focused and we use Angular for front-end development.
In return we are offering competitive comp packages, a strong benefits package, remote flexibility, and a caring and creative environment promoting growth. If interested, please apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
What You Need for this PositionRequired
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2+ years of Software Developer Exp.
- C#/ .NET
- RESTful APIs
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary Ranges ($80k-100k+)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Remote position with equipment provided
- Bonuses and 401k Match
- Generous PTO and holidays paid
- Internal growth opportunities
So, if you are a Software Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Belle ArriagaEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : IA1-1769903L788 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Belle Arriaga - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.