We are a dynamic, expanding AI/cleantech company with the US Air Force, Siemens, and Johnson Controls among our clientele. Our objective is to significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions, increase national security, and create well-paying opportunities for less-skilled workers in an entrepreneurial, freeing environment.
If you are a Full Stack Developer who is interested in working fully remote and has the tech stack skills required down below, then apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking to add an accomplished Full Stack Developer to our expanding group of professionals in the field. You will be in charge of developing and maintaining Fast Site Survey's online application. You will report to our CTO.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have
Nice To Have
- Experience with SpringBoot
- Experience with multiple backend languages such as Java, Node, Python
- Experience with frontend JS frameworks(React, Angular)
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, PostgresSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with MyBatis Java ORM
- Experience creating D3JS visualizations
- Experience with SASS/SCSS
- Experience with Material UI
- Experience writing automated tests (e.g. unit tests, Selenium UI tests)
- Experience with Redux
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience working with the US government
What's In It for You
This Full Stack Developer role pays from $125,000 - $175,000 annually. In addition, you will receive ESOP and flexible work hours and work-from-home options as well as a 401k and a Health Insurance Stipend.Benefits
So, if you are a Full Stack Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Ojan SobhanpanahEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : OS3-1772088L209 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Ojan Sobhanpanah - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.