PHP Developer - Symfony
Exciting opportunity for a Sr. PHP Developer who wants to eventually have a Lead title!
This is a newly created position, due to company growth. Although this role doesn't require previous Team Lead experience, you will function as an informal Lead and will be on a path to eventually grow into a formal PHP Lead.
This is a direct-hire position with a client based in the Atlanta, GA area.
You can live anywhere and work 100% remotely!
- Disperse and integrate incoming data with our other systems within the company- will work cross functionally with each department's independent systems
- Building web applications using the PIMCore framework.
- Develop new application code and create integrations to pass data to and from internal/external systems like POS, eCommerce, ERP, and 3rd party vendors via ESB via RESTful APIs, web services, FTP files, etc.
- Create web services and expose data using GraphQL.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of PHP development experience
- Experience building and maintaining Symfony applications on PHP 7 or above
- Some experience with Composer Package Management & Twig Templating Engine
- 5+ years of experience in a LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) environment
- 1+ year of React.js (or similar modern JS framework)
- 3+ years of experience building UI/UX from the ground up based on designs provided
- REST or SOAP Web services / API experience
- XML and JSON experience
- SVN or Git
- CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins or Azure DevOps)
- SQL Querying for Performance Optimization / Faster Data Loads
W2 ONLY; No 3rd Parties/C2C/Visa Sponsorship