Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsFull Stack Engineer with MIT based startup Series A organization (100% REMOTE)
This Jobot Job is hosted by Oliver Belkin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $160,000 - $230,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We're an MIT based startup organization focused on cloud infrastructure allowing business to scale much quicker, while saving money. You'll have the chance to work with world class engineers coming from MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Microsoft, Netflix, Databricks, and Cloudability to name a few of our alumni. This role is 100% remote although we have hubs in the Boston and Portland regions for those looking to work onsite or on a hybrid basis.
Why join us?
Great compensation, meaningful equity, top notch medical benefits, and the ability to work alongside some of the brightest engineers coming from top companies and engineering universities.Job Details
We are on the hunt for a passionate, innovative, and dedicated Full Stack Engineer (Mid to Senior level) to join our dynamic team. This is a full-time position that offers an exciting opportunity for the right individual to make a significant impact on our growing technology company. If you have a knack for problem-solving, a passion for creating robust and scalable web applications, and a desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. If you have experience in a high-tech SaaS environment and early stage startup experience at a high growth startup, you'll fit right in!Responsibilities
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the development and maintenance of our web applications and services. Your responsibilities will include
- Developing, testing, and deploying high-quality, scalable, and efficient code for our web applications and services.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Collaborating with the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience across the front and backend.
- Solid experience with AWS and a strong understanding of REST APIs.
- Proven experience building complex web applications and microservices at scale.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
In conclusion, if you are a Full Stack Engineer with a passion for technology, a desire to learn and grow, and a commitment to excellence, we would love to hear from you. Join us and be a part of our exciting journey in the technology industry.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!