Aim4Hire is recruiting for the leading real estate feasibility platform for developers, architects, and contractors to realize the full potential of land through trusted automation. This company's configurators optimize the best design solutions for every site with real-time insights into design, constructability, and cost so the deal team can save time on site planning, reduce risk on acquiring deals, and increase site potential. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, this company is made up of a remote team of industry professionals from around the world.
They are seeking an experienced problem solver with a strong technical background in Ruby, SQL, and AWS to work with our team of developers in building the new web platform. Our web platform will be the centerpiece of the company's efforts to revolutionize real estate feasibility via collaboration and convenience only possible with cloud-based software solutions. You’ll combine your technical expertise with solid emotional intelligence skills to lead the design and implementation of our cloud services efforts. You’ll be responsible for setting the pace both in terms of quality and productivity, requiring attention to detail and a holistic understanding of software design, development, quality control, and operations.
- Work with our back-end team to architect and build a fast, scalable, and secure services platform using Ruby and PostgreSQL.
- Work with the Product Team and Engineering Leads to plan and scope development efforts and implementation strategies.
- Provide guidance and implementation assistance to optimize our use of AWS and Github services.
- Work with cloud operations to improve the management and deployment of our cloud services platform.
Skills & experience
- 5+ years experience and a strong track record with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and AWS
- Experience as a software architect designing APIs and resilient, performant, and secure cloud services
- Experience defining APIs using the OpenAPI specification
- Experience with Redis as a cache and message broker
- Experience designing and tuning database schemas and queries to ensure data integrity and performance
- Familiarity with Github and Github actions
- Familiarity with Docker and containerization
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science or similar.
$160,000 - $200,000 a year
(Salary dependent on experience)
Yes: A minimum of 2 times per year for a company retreat and team meeting.
4 weeks PTO plus US Holidays, plus time between Christmas & New Year
2 weeks sick leave
1 personal day per quarter
Your birthday off
Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, & basic life insurance
$300 a month wellness account for physical and mental health wellness services.
401K (match 5%)
12 weeks Parental Leave (both parents)
Pregnancy Loss Leave