Ascendion is a full-service digital engineering solutions company. We make and manage software platforms and products that power growth and deliver captivating experiences to consumers and employees. Our engineering, cloud, data, experience design, and talent solution capabilities accelerate transformation and impact for enterprise clients. Headquartered in New Jersey, our workforce of 6,000+ Ascenders delivers solutions from around the globe. Ascendion is built differently to engineer the next.
We have a culture built on opportunity, inclusion, and a spirit of partnership. Come, change the world with us:
- Build the coolest tech for the world’s leading brands.
- Solve complex problems - and learn new skills.
- Experience the power of transforming digital engineering for Fortune 500 clients.
- Master your craft with leading training programs and hands-on experience.
Experience a community of change-makers!
Join a culture of high-performing innovators with endless ideas and a passion for tech. Our culture is the fabric of our company, and it is what makes us unique and diverse. The way we share ideas, learning, experiences, successes, and joy allows everyone to be their best at Ascendion.
About the Role:
Title: Frontend Developer
- Creating the perfect user experience in a web environment requires a blend of technical knowledge, customer obsession and agility.
- Work with engineering and business team in planning, designing, executing, and implementing the new platform
- Own and define the front-end development for financial applications, APIs, integration components and services.
- Enhancing back-end components for integration.
- Following best practices for developing and maintaining code pipelines.
- Create the user experience in a web environment with a blend of technical knowledge.
- Work with engineering and business team in planning, designing, executing, and implementing the new platform.
- Collaborate with technical teams to document deficiencies and improvement areas and known risks and issues with current system.
- Data structures/algorithm
Salary Range: The salary for this position is between 120000- 145000 Annually. Factors that may affect pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: [medical insurance] [dental insurance] [vision insurance] [22 days of paid time off]
Want to change the world? Let us know.
Tell us about your experiences, education, and ambitions. Bring your knowledge, unique viewpoint, and creativity to the table. Let’s talk!