LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700+ clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit www.ltimindtree.com.
Salary: $120K - $130K per annum + benefits
Location: Bellevue, WA | Remote
Develop a user-friendly and responsive front-end interfaces using .NET technologies and ensure a seamless user experience
- Integration with Otter Systems to facilitate data exchange, streamline processes, and ensure data accuracy.
- Engineering – Responsible for architecture, design and implementation of the platform, applications and solutions
- Delivery – Agile delivery of solutions aligned to business needs, maintaining high bar on quality
- Drive – Passion to turn vision into detailed plans and execute against complex plans. Proven track record in shipping successful products
- Collaborate – Partner with client teams to manage dependencies, jointly deliver updates
- Communications & planning – Clearly communicate roadmap, backlog, and team updates
Required Skills : C#, .NET, REST API, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft Azure
Desired Skills : Power Apps, Azure DevOps, SQL
Nice to have Skills : Power BI
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer building commercial software and proven track record of shipping successful software products & services
- 5+ years of experience designing end user applications that are built using modern web-based technologies
- 3+ years of experience driving and managing technical and architectural dependencies
- Proficiency in integrating systems
- Good experience in Azure hosting
- Experience in Power Apps is a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with LTIMindtree (“LTIM”):
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive Medical Plan Covering Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Time, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Paid Paternity and Maternity Leave
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum salary target for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and job level and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Depending on the position offered, other forms of compensation may be provided as part of overall compensation like an annual performance-based bonus, sales incentive pay and other forms of bonus or variable compensation.
Disclaimer: The compensation and benefits information provided herein is accurate as of the date of this posting.
LTIMindtree is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity in the workplace. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, family-care status, veteran status, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, military service, handicap or disability or history of handicap or disability, genetic information, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, union affiliation, affectional or sexual orientation or preference, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, except where such considerations are bona fide occupational qualifications permitted by law.
Safe return to office:
In order to comply with LTIMindtree’ s company COVID-19 vaccine mandate, candidates must be able to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 before or by the date of hire. Alternatively, one may submit a request for reasonable accommodation from LTIMindtree’s COVID-19 vaccination mandate for approval, in accordance with applicable state and federal law, by the date of hire. Any request is subject to review through LTIMindtree’s applicable processes.