As a Sr UI/UX designer you will have the opportunity to lead our startups UI/UX
Foundations. As our lead designer, you will be working with our product team, engineers, and marketing manager to work on deliverables ranging from digital product mockups to marketing materials. We are looking for a creative thinker with innovative solutions, clean designs and intuitive workflows that will help us deliver the best AI enabled digital learning experiences.
What you'll do:
- Lead UI/UX design delivery for new product development in AI Edtech including curriculum delivery, testing, and online classroom
- Develop overall UI/UX design processes and ethos for Tailored AI, acting as the resident design expert
- Work across stakeholders to understand goals and needs for user-system interactions
- Identify usability problems and propose innovative design solutions
- Ensure that final product is accessible and user friendly in compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Develop custom and innovative curriculum management/delivery experience for K-12 students and their teachers
- Work with our Marketing Manager to develop resources that can be used for advertising and pitching
- Help build and lead the UI/UX team as we grow
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong UI/UX product design experience in one (or more) of the following key areas: web, desktop,
- 8+ years of experience designing frontend applications
- Proficient with modern UI frameworks and libraries, such as React and Typescript
- Demonstrated ability to develop data-intensive, responsive user-facing applications
- Establishing reusable code, libraries, and patterns
- Stronghold on the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Attention to detail and an appreciation for design and beautiful UX Desired Experience
- A strong focus on execution, delivery, and customer impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Test Driven Development
- Expert user of applicable UI/UX design software.
- Experienced in developing, documenting and socializing best product design practices.
- Passion for embodying the ethos of Product Design in support of themed entertainment.
- Passion for enterprise products that empower and enable creativity and agility.
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance