STAND 8 is a global leader providing end-to-end IT Solutions. We solve business problems through PEOPLE, PROCESS, and TECHNOLOGY and are looking for individuals to help us scale software projects designed to change the world!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Front End Software Engineer to work with our Global Media client!
- Review the code from other team members to ensure scalability and adherence to best practices
- Continuously learn, improve, and optimise processes and ways of working
- Collaborate both internally and externally across the broader technology organization to ensure sensible and consistent standards are defined and implemented.
- Build performant and scalable streaming apps for responsive web and living room platforms
- Design and implement beautiful adaptive UIs in clean codebase and best practices
- Contribute to the app build process and CI/CD flow
- Collaborate with product and project team members to ensure timely delivery of quality releases
- Contribute to planning and assignment of development tasks for the team
- Triage and fix bugs
- Provide feedback and coaching for software engineers
- 3+ years developing web sites with ES6 leveraging current frameworks like Vue, React, or Angular
- Experience across the stack, state management, Nuxt/next.js, CSS, and API integration.
- Comfortable working with build tools like npm, gulp, webpack
- Familiar with Relational and Non-Relational databases.
- Familiar with GraphQL and Backend for Frontend
- Strong CS fundamentals, troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experience with TDD and E2E testing
- Experience working with responsive design
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain issues clearly to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Expertise integrating into large agile development projects and manage rapid development cycles
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to both technical and non-technical resources
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and completing assigned tasks efficiently
- Eagerness to work outside of comfort zone in new and different technologies
- Innovative and flexible thinker, comfortable suggesting solutions and willing to take risks
- An owner, committed to quality in every task, large or small
The US base range for this contract position is $60 - $80/hour. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.