A Digital Frontend Architect job in Akron, OH is available courtesy of Akkodis. We are seeking an experienced Solution Architect for the Digital eCommerce and Technology Architecture team. You will work in a large enterprise environment on a variety of complex architectures. The Architect designs and implements enterprise grade solutions collaborating with the business, technical teams, and vendors evaluating and providing best of the breed solutions. Prefer a candidate in the Akron, Ohio or Dallas, TX area but open to remote for the right candidate.
NO SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION
Pay: $130,000 - $140,000
Digital Frontend Architect responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the creation and execution of the IT architecture roadmap, working with domain architects to design roadmaps for relevant domains
- Interact with other Solution Architects in overseeing all design and development across digital product and project teams
- Strategy and planning
- Project implementation
- Bachelors Degree or experience will be considered
- MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE this is part of the eCommerce team)
- Mobile App Development (ex: swift, java, kotlin – familiarity with relevant frameworks)
- Demonstrated experience in leading the frontend development with Angular, React, etc…
If you are interested in this Digital Frontend Architect job in Akron, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Akkodis go to www.akkodis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Andrea Gomez at 616-432-6759 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.