If you are a Senior Software Engineer - (AI & ML) with experience, please read on!
We might be a small team startup company but that doesn't mean we're not fierce and making a huge impact in our industry. With 40% YoY growth we're taking over space at a rapid rate and have no plans of slowing down... don't worry though, even though we work hard here we also make sure that hard work stays within our 8-hour a day / 40-hour a week policy to ensure every employee has time for the fun stuff outside of work!
Our founders know what they're doing - this isn't their first rodeo - they've previously won multiple awards recognized globally with other small companies they've started! By taking care of our employees, being profitable, and offering exceptional value to our clients with our easy to use SaaS product, we've created the key to success.
What You Will Be Doing
Involved with all things Machine Learning & AI in the following areas on your team:
- Evaluating Models
- Optimizing - performance & scalability
- Creating and building - new & existing features
- Designing & Developing - leading in this area
- Continuous learning with the latest trends
What You Need for this Position
- 7+ years of hands on experience in software development
- Very strong experience w/developing tools for Machine Learning
- Experience in preprocessing, data visualization, feature engineering
- Previously designing and implementing generative AI models by leveraging LLMs (Large Language Models) for text generation
- Excellent programming skills in C++, python, java
- Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, statistical modeling
- know how to deploy & maintain ML models in components of enterprise solutions
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning libraries such as Hugging Face, PyTorch, scikit-learn, and TensorFlow
- Previously experience w/big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, or distributed computing frameworks
- Familiarity with GraphQL, including the use of Apollo Client and/or Relay
- Strong communication and documentation skills
What's In It for You
- VERY competitive salary
- REMOTE work
- Work life balance (40 hours a week - no more!)
- Health insurance for you and your family (vision/medical/dental)
- 401k & matchings
- Continuing education allowance yearly
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Wellness reimbursement
- Family leave (moms and dads)
- A WHOLE BUNCH MORE!
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer - (AI & ML) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Ellery FraserEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : EF6-1770941L364 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Ellery Fraser - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.