Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsOne of the fastest growing Start-Ups in NYC is actively looking to bring on a Ruby-on-Rails Engineer to help lead one of their teams!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Adil Elkarmach
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $170,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Ruby-on-Rails Engineer to join our dynamic team in the SaaS industry. This is a full-time, permanent, position that offers an incredible opportunity to work on innovative projects that are revolutionizing our field. You will be working in a fast-paced, agile environment, where your expertise in Ruby on Rail, software engineering, HL7, and FHIR will be utilized to its fullest potential.
Why join us?
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Equity Package
- 100% covered healthcare for employee
- 401k match
- Great Culture
- Career Growth
The ideal candidate for the Ruby-on-Rails Engineer position should have the following qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Ruby-on-Rails development.
- Must have Experience with HL7 and FHIR protocols.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and life cycles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a love for technical challenges.
- Must be comfortable working in an agile development environment.
- Strong understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!