Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsGrowing Martech Firm seeking Senior Platform Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tyler Mase
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $165,000 - $210,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Growing 10-year old Martech firm with $75M+ in Funding!
Why join us?
- Strong Base Salary
- Fantastic Bonus & Equity Package
- Great benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life)
- 401k match, flexible time off.
- Monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements.
Healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!Job Details
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Platform Engineer to join our dynamic team in the Martech industry. The successful candidate will be instrumental in transforming our digital platforms, ensuring the delivery of robust, high-quality, and innovative solutions. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing front-end applications, managing servers, and ensuring high performance of our platforms. This is a permanent, full-time position, offering an excellent opportunity to work with a team of talented professionals in a stimulating work environment.Responsibilities
- Manage and optimize our MongoDB database, ensuring data integrity, security, and optimal performance.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs and integrate front-end components with server-side logic.
- Implement robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Utilize Docker for application deployment and ElasticSearch for advanced search capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements and propose solutions.
- Conduct regular system audits, identify areas of improvement, and implement necessary changes.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization, ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Platform Engineer or in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Strong knowledge of front-end and back-end programming languages, databases, and web server technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a knack for complex challenges.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the finance industry is a plus.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for. We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. Come and join our dynamic team!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!