Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsRemote Contract To Hire With High Growth SaaS Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Garrett Mathison
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $150,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are a SAAS company supporting the multifamily leasing sector. Our software helps prevent evictions by screening and automating the pre-lease process.
Why join us?
We are a growing SAAS company that is looking to change the rental industry. We offer full benefits as well as an opportunity to be a part of the early days of a SAAS company.Job Details
As a Sr Ruby on Rails Engineer, you will be responsible for
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
- Engaging in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from specifications through QA to deployment and customer feedback.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our software development processes and practices.
- Designing and implementing robust and secure SaaS solutions.
To be considered for this position, you should possess the following qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in software development, specifically with Ruby on Rails.
- Extensive experience with SaaS platforms, including design, development, and deployment.
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented design and programming techniques.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data to identify the root cause of issues.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- A self-starter mentality with a strong sense of ownership, and a passion for learning new technologies.
Join us in this exciting journey as we continue to innovate, challenge the status quo, and make a difference. If you are passionate about technology, eager to learn, and thrive in dynamic environments, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!