If you are a Technical Lead - AI-Human Hybrid Solutions with experience, please read on!
Based in Boston, MA we are a leading AI EdTech company building a SaaS platform that is truly revolutionizing the way online education is being delivered to students! With our powerful AI technology in place we are passionate about making a difference and be part of the contribution to remote based online learning.
Due to our continued success, we are in search of a talented and skilled Technical Lead to join our fast growing team. Our Solutions team is small but mighty, and we need someone who can demonstrate initiative and be able to design and implement (hands-on coding in REACT and PYTHON) a solution with a small team. Emphasis on building Web Applications, APIs, React, AI, and Python!
If you are interested please apply or send your resume to email@example.com. We are actively interviewing today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
***100% REMOTE in the Eastern time zone. MUST BE CST or EST time zone. 60+ Employee startup founded in 2012. Acquired and in growth mode!***
What You Will Be Doing
- Architect and build B2B SaaS products using modern web development techniques.
- Create robust & scalable software architecture using React.js, Typescript, and Python.
- Diagram and create proofs-of-concept to explore & communicate technical high-level designs for solutions.
- Employ modern cloud native technology on AWS to scale and optimize system design.
- Collaborate on projects with peer software engineers, QA, DevOps engineers, ML Engineers and AI Scientists.
- Guide the technology direction, implementing architectural best practices, coding standards, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality code.
- Build products that integrate modern Large Language Models (LLMs).
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to continually improve the software architecture and development processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, working closely with developers and stakeholders to identify root causes and propose effective solutions.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members, fostering their growth and development.
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of experience in the following:
Nice To Have
- REACT (React.JS Web Applications)
- Python (Django, Flask, FastAPI)
- RESTful APIs
- AI Modeling
- Designing and building user-facing web applications
- Create Technical Solutions - new products / major version release
- Tech Lead / Application Architect / Solutions Architect + Leadership
- Work with AI Scientists and Product Managers
- Modern Large Language Models (LLMs)
- Designing Cloud Architectures - AWS
- BS in related degree
- GraphQL, BFF
- CRUD, Event Driven, Microservices, CQRS
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary: $175,000 - $200,000 base DOE
- + more perks!
So, if you are a Tech Lead - AI-Human Hybrid Solutions with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Katy BruceEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KB2-1780120L749 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Katy Bruce - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.