Job Description - Senior Software Developer
HCM TradeSeal is a technology specializing in working with construction companies to integrate their payroll to produce Certified Payroll and Union Reports. HCM TradeSeal helps construction employers mitigate risk and save money on their payroll, costing and reporting cycle.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team. A successful candidate will work on a range of projects, from designing and developing new software to maintaining and improving existing systems. This role will be reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Be a technical subject-matter-expert for projects
- Take ownership of engineering tasks, operate independently and excel at time management
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Mentor and train other developers
- Collaborate with other developers and team members to design and implement software solutions
- Design and develop solutions from the ground up
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
At a minimum, the candidate for this position will posses the following:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field, comparative professional experience or a mixture of education and experience
- Must possess experience using Cloud Technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure), containerization, developing test frameworks and CI/CD pipelines
- Must possesses experience using: Git, RESTful APIs, JSON, Excel, CSV
- Able to work directly with clients and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to perform code reviews
- Have the ability to be receptive to constructive feedback from the team
- Proficient in our current tech stack (MEVN): MongoDB, Express.js, Vue.js, Node.js and GCP
- 1 year of experience in the Construction Payroll or Payroll industry
Salary and Benefits
Current salary for this position is 100k-120k annually; full-time - 40 hours per week.
Benefits include unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, fully remote position, equity in the company.