We're Growing - With Growth Comes Opportunity!
Cutera is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them the best comp and benefits to help improve their lives. Read more at www.cutera.com
The Company’s technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical aesthetic applications including improving the skin’s appearance through the treatment of superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, unwanted hair removal, improvement in skin laxity and wrinkles, and body contouring and sculpting.Job Description
We are looking for an Associate Director, Commercial Learning Strategies. Reporting to the Director of Commercial Excellence, you will oversee the design, execution, and sustainment of core learning strategies and practices for the commercial organization globally. You will partner with functional business leaders and regional commercial leads to ensure the delivery of an integrated learning plan and portfolio that aligns with business priorities and global goals.Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and drive best-in-class learning experiences that engage participants intellectually, emotionally, and personally for transformative growth and development at all levels of our organization.
- Lead the design and execution of commercial learning practices, including sales management training and development, salesforce development, and commercial execution excellence.
- Perform in-depth analysis of internal commercial talent trends, gaps, and risks to facilitate talent planning to ensure the business acquires, retains, and develops the right people at the right time, in the right role, to match business needs at scale.
- Partner actively with senior leadership throughout the business to assess their organizations and be out ahead of their organizational growth needs.
- Act as subject matter expert, thought leader, and advisor to the Executive Leadership Team and Business Leaders on sales leadership bench building – including development for HiPo leaders, commercial success profiles for key roles, and leveraging assessment insights and performance data to facilitate talent decisions.
- Reimagine our commercial training approach through external benchmarking and review to deliver a process that will foster a high-performance culture and drive business results.
- Drive analytical rigor and deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing efforts Lead a high performing team who will successfully deliver learning practices at scale across our global functions and commercial teams.
- Drive continuous improvement in how we onboard, ramp our team, communicate our business priorities, and set new team members up for success.
- Innovate and react quickly as business realities change, staying up to date on best practices and trends while maintaining a long-term focus on salesforce development as a strategic competitive advantage.
- Partner with the Global Head of Talent Development on the design and deployment of High Potential and Executive Development programs.
- Lead newly developed Cutera Academy training seminars for customers.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- 6+ year’s experience in progressive development roles in high growth rapid change environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in associated field or BS + relevant experience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills; effective listener, ability to connect and influence actions and outcomes with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Track record of strong business partnership with leadership within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, including a reputation as a passionate, positive agitator.
- A strong perspective on the learning and growth experience landscape and where Cutera should be headed.
- Development thought leader and creative subject matter expert: you have in-depth knowledge of relevant strategies, world-class programs, and practices, and are able to represent Cutera in external situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver custom-tailored development based on the needs, stage, and personality of your organization.
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to translate data and trends into key insights and recommendations.
- Proven ability to design, track, prioritize, and drive to success multiple concurrent projects with a strong operational background and mission-centric emphasis.
- Hands-on leader - resourceful, forward-thinking, drawn to building from ambiguous and unsolved problems and have an "own the outcome" mindset.
- Influence and partner with a diverse group of stakeholders, able to partner with deeply technical as well as operational, business-minded leaders on key people issues.
- Able to zoom in and assess where people can be coached, empowered, and focused. You also know when it’s time to pivot your approach and organization to deliver for the business, and aren’t afraid to make bold calls.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
Cutera expects to reasonably pay in the range listed below for this position based on the city and state listed in the job posting:Annual base salary: $125K to $165K
The actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, and candidate residence if the position is remote or field-based. We reserve the option to pay above this range for the exemplary experience or higher education.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.