If you are a Full Stack Developer with .Net and React experience, please read on!
We are cutting edge technology company in the healthcare space. Our family engagement platform allows the clients peace of mind when it comes to care delivery workflows. Our approach is proven and positive for the entire family experience. We are working with 100+ hospitals throughout the country.
Our development team is looking to add a Full Stack Developer to the mix. We are seeking an mid level developer with experience in .Net, React, SQL, Postgres technology stack. You will be an integral member of the team, heavily working on the rewrite of our current platform.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% Remote
- Work/life balance
- Growth Opportunity
- Bonus structure
What You Will Be Doing
- Rewrite of our current platform to modern technologies
- Working with various technologies
- Heavy frontend experience, some database skills
- Integral member of the development team
What You Need for this Position
At least 3 years of full stack development experienceMust Haves
Nice To Haves
- Bachelor's Degree
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Full Stack Developer with .Net and React experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kelsey TyrrellEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KT5-1784273 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kelsey Tyrrell - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.