If you are a Software Engineer with a background working for enterprise SaaS or Software companies, please read on!
Based in beautiful Florida, we are a flourishing software company specializing in remote connectivity and augmented reality. Due to a high demand for our services, we are in need of a talented Enterprise Account Executive to join our diverse organization!
- Title: Software Engineer
- Salary: $110K to $140K Base
- Location 100% REMOTE / USA
- Job type: Direct-hire/permanent
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are a rapidly growing company in the Computer Software industry.
- Our mission is to create innovative software solutions that improve the lives of our customers.
- We offer a supportive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. Join us and make a meaningful contribution to the success of the company!
What You Will Be DoingAs a Software Engineer, You Will Be Responsible For
- Developing software applications, troubleshooting existing software, and collaborating with other members of the team on projects.
- Testing and debugging software, ensuring the functionality, and security of our applications.
- Create backed systems for our enterprise-grade customers.
- Work closely with Customer Success Management team to ensure smooth project roll-outs.
- Develop client workflows.
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals.
What You Need for this Position
Nice To Have
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of software development experience within a production environment
- Expeirence with Java, specifically with Spring Boot
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- API design experience using tools like XML, JSON, etc.
- Experience with Kotlin, or general Android development experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) 100% covered for you AND your independents
- 401(K) plan with company match and fully vested
- 18 days PTO
- Paid holidays
- Solid work/life balance
- We encourage our culture to provide open feedback
- Top-of-the-line technology/infrastructure provided for you
- Fun company celebrations, team events, and other social gatherings
- Fun sports and health programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Fully stocked office kitchen with fruit, drinks, and coffee
- Much more!
So if this sounds like you and you're interested in joining an incredible organization, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brennen LeftwickEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BL1-1775020 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brennen Leftwick - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.