We currently have a career opportunity for an Adobe Multi Solutions Architect
(MSA) to join our Adobe Business Unit. This position can work remotely and live anywhere nationally or in Canada.
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We are a fast-growing Adobe group and recognized thought leaders in the industry by Adobe and our partner peers.Why Work for the Perficient Adobe Practice:
- Adobe 2023 Digital Experience Emerging Partner of the Year, Americas
- Adobe Alliance: Power 10 Platinum Partner with insider access to engineering, help network, and early access sandboxes.
- Career Growth: Formal Career Counseling program including regular 1:1s, mentoring/coaching, goal setting, paid training and certifications.
- Adobe Platform Growth: Cross-training opportunities in AEM Content, Assets, Forms, Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Analytics, Target, Marketo, Workfront, and ancillary technologies (e.g., ReactJS)
- Celebrating Thought Leadership: Blogging; Center of Excellence; proof-of-concepts; new technology investments; accelerators
- Culture Club: Monthly virtual activities like Fitness Challenges, Charitable Giving Campaigns, Fantasy Football, Seasonal Contests (e.g., Halloween costume contest, Halloween trivia)
- Big opportunities: Work on key projects for some of the most recognized brands
The Adobe Multi-Solution Architect (MSA)
will play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe solutions, including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager. You will work closely with marketing departments, IT, developers, system administrators, and end users to build state-of-the-art implementations for large customers.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading-edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.Responsibilities
- Design and implement solutions to resolve Marketing or Care based challenges using the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions including:
- Assessing/auditing existing client digital ecosystems and recommend optimizations based on communicated client objectives, proven past successes and industry best practices
- Design relevant multi-channel/multi-tactic architecture diagrams/documentation to support the recommended approaches
- Create 2-4 year digital marketing roadmap(s) necessary using a deep understanding of audience segments to drive personalization and targeting
- Assist with solution project estimation, scope definition, resource allocation and formulating project timelines
- Oversee the delivery of Best-in-Class multi-channel/multi-tactic digital solutions
- Recommend management and governance policies using client constraints
- Implement testing strategies (process, unit, stress, etc.) to validate adherence to specifications
- Outline key performance objectives and methodologies for measurements of success
- Effectively engage internal and external technical, C-Suite and senior leadership resources throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Create internal and external knowledge sharing in the form of blog posts, whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience hands-on implementing and/or managing daily operations with three or more of the following Adobe Experience Cloud solutions:
- Advertising Cloud (Media Optimizer)
- Audience Manager
- Campaign (Standard or Classic)
- Experience Manager
- Experience Cloud Platform/Adobe IO
- 4+ years’ architecting and implementing complex digital marketing solutions across Site, SEM, Media, Mobile App, and Email for large corporate environments
- Experience producing project estimating, scope definition, resource allocation and project timelines in pre-sales and/or migratory environments
- Hands on experience delivering customer-facing solutions using client-side technologies, server-side programing and server-to-server APIs
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Multiple Experience Cloud Architect or Business Practitioner Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certifications
- Most of the Required Experience performed as a direct customer of Adobe or as a resource of a consulting firm deploying Adobe services.
- History of delivering digital results in both Technical and Sales/Marketing roles
The salary range for this position takes into consideration a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, level of experience, applicable office location, training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The new hire salary range displays the minimum and maximum salary targets for this position across all US locations, and the range has not been adjusted for any specific state differentials. It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the unique facts and circumstances regarding each candidate. A reasonable estimate of the current salary range for this position is $81,978 to $178,090. Please note that the salary range posted reflects the base salary only and does not include benefits or any potential equity or variable bonus programs. Information regarding the benefits available for this position are in our benefits overview .Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients – the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you’ll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We’re committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders… and we’re not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled or the posting is removed.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We’re a quickly growing, global digital consulting leader, and we’re transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands. You’ll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, experience work-life balance, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
1. Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
2. Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?