Few&Far are excited to be working with a growing Fitness Tech Start-up who are looking for a Senior Product Designer.
Your key skills:
- 3-5+ years experience as a UX/UI/Product designer including some experience with mobile design.
- A design generalist; while you may have developed a specialism, you have a range of typography, layout and information visualisation skills.
- Love speaking to users to understand needs, in order to solve problems as effectively as possible.
- Partnering with product and growth to leverage quantitative data to solve problems.
- Obsess over small details that take designs to the next level (e.g., perfect pixel alignment, interaction, animations).
- Great Figma & prototyping skills (e.g. asset libraries)
- Confident working with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Confident facilitating and participating in workshops and d.iscussions to promote the communication of ideas
- Have a public design portfolio / twitter.
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked with consumer/start-up/mobile apps before
- Have worked with React Native teams before and understand the design implications
- Have worked on smartwatch interface design
- Have an interest or background in fitness, running or health
- Have spent hours reading case studies from https://growth.design/ 💌
Benefits and options
- Salary of $80,000 - $130,000 (depending on experience), plus equity, and annual salary review.
- A brand new Macbook, a running watch of your choice, and anything else you need to do your best work. You’ll also be joining one of the fastest-growing fitness startups and have an hour slot each week to run as well as a bi-weekly lunch!