Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking an Interaction Designer to join the UX Design & Research team.
You will report to the Product Design Lead and be responsible for:
- Collaboratively working with other designers and team members to craft solutions that drive impact for our customer’s needs.
- Map out user actions and journeys which tie directly to customers’ motivations and behaviors.
- Prototyping complex end-to-end experience, ensuring screens flow into one another, how users complete actions, and how it all fits into the larger system of patterns.
- Constantly seek ways to bring designs to life
- Empathize with customers’ needs to create tactical and measurable design goals
- Quickly iterating interactions allows you to craft the best design solution for customers
- Collaborating with the team means prototyping or animating iterations for the team to evaluate and research to test
- Delivering animations or prototypes is critical to enable DEV to build the experience the right way
- 7 - 10 years product design experience with an emphasis on interaction design.
- Portfolio showcasing Product Design with strong interaction and prototyping skills.
- Experience with spec’ing / annotating
- Experience working with developers, research, and strategy and working cross-functionally.
- Passion for the entertainment and/ or gaming industries
- Multi-Platform experience (10 ft, mobile/tablet app/Responsive web design)
- Proficient in FIGMA. Prefer candidates who have experience in Unity.
- Solid presenter able to react to any piece of design whether it is your own or not
- Curious and ask lots of questions
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com