Are you interested in working for a company that not only “talks the talk” but “walks the walk”?
Lucrative Compensation Plan! Starting base of $15.00 per hour, PLUS monthly bonus!
Do you thrive in a competitive environment? Would you describe yourself as a go-getter?
Determine how much you can make while investigating and resolving claims. Get your career started, no college degree required!
Here at CMR, we seek to put our employees first and we have been designated as a Top Workplace by The Oklahoman the last 3 years!
Who We Are
We are a third-party subrogation firm – we have a little over 200 dedicated team members who help us recover damage claims for our clients, utility companies. We strive to provide excellent customer service to both our customers and other parties involved in a claim.
Our business is driven by Core Four principles: Process, Results, Culture, and Experience. Our dedication to practicing these has enabled our current and future success.
We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out to give back to the community and host several volunteer events throughout the year. We believe in a healthy work-life balance.
Join our team and thrive in an environment that values both efficiency and effective processes as well as a casual, comfortable atmosphere.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who can positively interact with our customers as well as other employees. The Property Insurance Claims Adjuster is responsible for recovering payments for damage claims involving utility company equipment and facilities in a call center environment. The claims adjuster interacts with homeowners, business owners, contractors, insurance companies, and utility company field technicians. On-going training and opportunity to obtain insurance adjuster licensure is provided.
On a Typical Day, You'll
- Investigate claims issues and provide information to damagers including, but not limited to, homeowners and contractors.
- Negotiate settlements with damagers and insurance companies as applicable.
- Review claim information and request/research additional reference material to complete the claim record.
- Determine damager liability by obtaining and reviewing evidence which includes, but is not limited to, physical location information, photographs, reports, locate tickets, permit records, internet research and contact with damagers.
- Dispute resolution and responds to damager objections.
- Provide detailed data entry into customized claims systems.
- Track fees, close and open claims, and other claims information.
- Skip tracing as necessary; utilizing internet resources.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Accurate data review and data entry skills
- Time management and ability to prioritize work
- Organized, thorough and detail-oriented
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High-speed internet service required
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of clerical and/or data input experience
Be The Captain of Your Own Destiny
Determine how much money you want to make by utilizing our bonus system, which are given out based on the level of fees you recover.
Note that each bonus level has a specific numerical amount attached to it based on department. Bonuses are paid out each month.
- 1st 30 days: $15/hour + commission
- 2nd 30 days: $13/hour + commission
- 61+ days: $11.54/hours + commission
$14,000 = $600 $18,500 = $750 $22,000 = $950
$25,500 = $1,200 $28,000 = $1,500 $33,500 = $2,000
Stuff You Should Know:
- Department hours are 7am - 4pm, Monday thru Friday
- Except for training, which is the first week of employment from 8am-5pm
- This position is fully remote
Okay, But What are the Perks
- Paid time off as well as paid holidays
- Paid company half days when we reach our goals throughout the previous month
- CMR pays $50/month towards your internet service costs
- Comprehensive menu of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matched 401K plan
- CMR is a 4-year Top Workplaces winner with The Oklahoman!
Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background checks are mandatory
CMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer