Pickaxe is a no-code builder that allows anyone to create AI-powered tools and embed them into their websites. With our platform, customers and clients can add AI widgets to their ecosystems in minutes. We aim to make emerging technologies accessible to everyone, regardless of their technical expertise.
This is a full-time, remote Full Stack Engineer role at Pickaxe. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications—primarily through React, Next.js, Typescript, and Flask. Your day-to-day tasks will include writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code, developing user-friendly features, debugging and testing applications, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
The ideal candidate is an expert in Next.js and Flask, has an appetite for solving novel problems in the generative AI space, and wants to work at an early stage start-up that iterates quickly.
- Front-End Development and Full-Stack Development
- Expert-level experience with React, Next.js, Typescript, and Flask
A successful candidate for this role should possess the above-mentioned skills along with:
- A bias towards action—the ability to be a "self-starter" who takes on problems independently
- Experience working with remote teams
- A natural enthusiasm and curiosity for generative A.I. This is a new, exciting, ever-changing space—and we're looking for partners who want to explore it together