External Job Description:
As our Recruiter, you will work closely with a dynamic team to source, assess, and hire candidates for events across the country. You’ll use your experience in high-volume recruiting to identify talent through varied and unique sourcing strategies. You will also create an excellent candidate experience, so employees are retained and used across multiple programs.
To thrive in this role, you prefer an environment where no two days are the same and you enjoy collaborating with a large team. You also have a knack for details and organization.
ABOUT GMR MARKETING?
We are the Experience Agency Making Unforgettable Stories Born of Humanity
NOT JUST EXPERIENTIAL. EXPERIENCE.
The lines have blurred. People live in the physical, digital, and social worlds all at once, and your brand experiences should do the same.
NOT JUST TELLING. MAKING.
The best stories are lived, not heard. Make an immersive world for people to explore so they can experience something they’ll never forget.
NOT JUST CONSUMERS. HUMANS.
It all starts with the human. If you want to make a lasting impact, look beyond the wallet to understand what motivates and inspires people.
- Full Cycle Recruitment. You will use your full-cycle recruitment and/or staffing experience to fill our in-market positions. You will use multiple strategies and networking capabilities to identify diverse talent.
- Sourcing Experience. You will use various methods to source qualified talent including cold calling, Boolean searches, computer databases, networking, and employee referrals.
- Relationship Building. You’ll build relationships with candidates where you are constantly pipelining for future opportunities.
- Attention to Detail + Multitasking. You will use Microsoft Excel to keep yourself and the greater team organized when it comes to tracking candidates for multiple client programs.
- Effective Communication. You can communicate effectively with various stakeholders using a variety of channels including phone, Microsoft Teams, and email.
OUR DEI MANIFESTO?
We seek a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives so we can create memories that matter for everyone.
We strive for equity by meeting people where they are, eliminating barriers and building on their unique talents so we can maximize everyone’s contribution. We seek to recognize, grow and unleash the perspective and possibility of each individual on our team.
Together, we’re on a powerful journey. Our guiding principles can be found here.
The annual range for this role varies between $50,000- $55,000 and may vary depending on the candidate’s experience. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, vacation, personal days and paid holiday time. You are also eligible to participate in disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA plans subject to the terms and conditions of such benefit plans. Please don’t let our posted ranges keep you from exploring this or any other exciting opportunities within our agency.