We have an exciting opportunity for a remote Clinician Support Services Specialist. This role is responsible for assisting the operations, recruitment and leadership teams by focusing on onboarding new providers as well as processing employee changes for existing providers. They will deliver high quality customer service to our physicians and triage questions and concerns for new and existing providers regarding contracts, pay related inquiries, system access, I9 completion, onboarding process, etc.
Company Overview: Envision Healthcare is a leading national medical group focused on delivering high-quality care to patients when and where they need it most. You’ll find clinicians and clinical support professionals across the nation who are proud to call Envision home. We welcome teammates of every background and work in communities that reflect the racial, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, and economic diversity of our country.
Benefits: At Envision Healthcare, we offer benefits at the speed of your life. Our wide range of health and welfare benefits allow you to choose the right ones for you and your family. Best of all, qualifying employees are eligible to enroll from day one, so you can rest easy knowing you and your loved ones are protected. Envision Healthcare offers a variety of health and welfare benefit options to help protect your health and promote your wellbeing. The benefits offered include but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Limited Healthcare FSA, FSAs for Transportation and Parking & HSAs.
Paid Time Off: Envision Healthcare offers paid time off, 9 observed holidays and paid family leave. You accrue Paid Time Off (PTO) each pay period and depending on your position and can earn a minimum of 20 days and up to 25 days per calendar year.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 1 or more years of related experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong ability to understand legal terminology and employment contracts
- Strong communicator, works well in an internal and external team environment
- Ability to meet established production and quality goals/metrics
- Ability to effectively prioritize work daily in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrates attention to detail and analytical skills to ensure accuracy of documentation within the Onboarding process
- Strong ability to navigate and learn various applicant tracking systems
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
These are your responsibilities :
- Follow standardized workflow policies and procedures for clinician onboarding
- Prepare clinician employment and independent contractor agreements utilizing contract request forms submitted in applicant tracking system.
- Prepare contractual amendments, addenda, memoranda, letters, and other legal documents as needed.
- Send legal documents to provider utilizing DocuSign.
- Utilize legal resources to update contract language and compensation.
- Liaison between provider, Operations, Legal, HR, IT, Payroll, Recruitment and Executives for both new hire s and existing providers.
- Track salary increases to ensure accurate entry in hiring system and timely payroll processing. (Where applicable)
- Send and track completion of provider new hire paperwork
- Track completion of provider I-9 document and escalate as needed
- Data enter providers into hiring system, including demographics, active assignments, payrolls, taxes, supervisors, and expense approvers.
- Maintain provider records in hiring system throughout their employment with the company.
- Complete updates in all systems as needed per weekly, monthly, quarterly audits provided by HRIS team.
- Triage questions and concerns for new and existing providers regarding contracts, pay related inquiries, system access, I9 completion, onboarding process, etc.
- Participate in account start-ups and acquisitions.
- Tracks Clinician throughout onboarding
- Other duties as assigned