Are you seeking integrity, purpose, and meaning in your work? Would you like to make an impact toward improving access to quality addiction medicine services? Consider joining the Headlands ATS team.
Headlands Addiction Treatment Services is an industry leader in providing addiction and psychiatric services to treatment centers and to members of the community. Our mission is to improve access to quality addiction medicine and mental health services in the community. Our group is comprised of dedicated healthcare professionals who are passionate about delivering evidenced based patient care, education, and organizational improvements to a historically underserved patient population.
Why work with Headlands?
- Work with a company that makes integrity, patient safety, and quality care a priority.
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Supportive management staff and admin team
Headlands ATS is seeking a FULL TIME Medical Data Entry Assistant. This is primarily an administrative position performing back office duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Data entry - to include uploading notes and other data as required
- Uploading lab results
- Ordering of lab work
- Working under the business coordinator team to complete various administrative tasks
Successful Candidate MUST have the following:
- Medical assistant certification
- At minimum 1 year of data entry experience
- Proficiency with EMR software and electronic communication
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- EXTREME attention to detail
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- EXCELLENT interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Experience in Google Workspace apps
- Experience working in a behavioral health setting
Schedule: Wednesday-Sunday, 40 hours per week
Headlands Addiction Treatment Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Data entry: 2 years (Required)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote