We are a Boston-based startup who brings top-quality wellness experiences to individuals and organizations.
Our work environment includes:
- Customer-centric solutions
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Answer and direct emails in a polite and professional manner
- Assist with administrative tasks, including data entry and document preparation
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments
- Previous experience in an office or administrative role preferred
- Strong phone and email etiquette and customer service skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Google Drive
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deep into the practice of yoga; maybe you teach!
We are seeking a reliable and organized Office Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and have a strong attention to detail. As an Office Assistant, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our organization by providing administrative support to the CEO directly. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in an remote startup.
- Competitive salary based on experience
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only consider candidates who:
- Complete the pre-screen questions, and
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Subject line: I'M PUMPED FOR THIS JOB
- Body: [What is YogaHub? What is your yoga or meditation experience? When is your general availability for a Zoom call?]
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.10 - $17.19 per hour
Expected hours: No more than 10 per week
Supplemental pay types:
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote