- High ethical standards and commitment to the fiduciary responsibilities of a pension fund.
- Ability to support multiple staff members and provide guidance to Administrative Assistant 1 positions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to assist with reports, presentations, and other internal and external communications.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under supervision, and take a highly detail-oriented approach to work.
- Able to exhibit meaningful discretion and confidentiality when handling sensitive materials.
The NYS Office of the State Comptroller provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Division of Human Resources at (518) 474-1924.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. The Office of the State Comptroller is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Office of the New York State Comptroller (OSC) supports telecommuting where it is reasonable to do so based upon the agency’s mission and operational needs. Generally, employees new to OSC will be restricted from telecommuting for at least 8 calendar weeks. After the initial 8 calendar week restriction, if an employee’s duties and work performance are aligned with telecommuting they may be allowed to do so. Upon approval to telecommute, OSC employees may telecommute up to 5 days per pay period with supervisory approval.