- Do you enjoy figuring out technical issues?
- Does solving problems for customers give you satisfaction?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the remote Technical Support Specialist role at PWG Network Solutions is perfect for you!
Who We Are:
For over a decade, PWG Network Solutions has led the nation in providing mobile voice and data services to many of the nation's premier wireless providers. You likely have never heard of us, but you will recognize our customers. We are an industry leader and technology innovator of critical network services to wireless service providers in the IoT, Prepaid Wireless, Mobile Broadband, and Lifeline verticals. Headquartered in Rockville, MD, PWG also has offices in Denver, CO, and Newport, KY. This role will function remotely, working from your home office.
What You Will be Doing:
PWG Network Solutions is seeking a seasoned Technical Support Specialist to join our team. Working from the comfort of your home office, in this role you will work with our Operations technical support team and be responsible for supporting customer operations, managing customer relationships, and assisting in partner technical support issue resolution. The work schedule for this position is 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern Monday through Friday plus 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern every other weekend.
- Work collaboratively with Sales & Operations to support wholesale partner relationships.
- Manage internal/external resources to identify and quickly resolve partner operational issues.
- Use available tools and technology to research and proactively problem-solve emerging and evolving partner issues and or questions.
- Candidate must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and willing to teach and to learn.
How You Qualify:
- Customer Technical Service/Support experience 2+ years
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance are a necessity.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with customer relationship management.
- Proficient in Office related programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
- Experience in structured environment with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work beyond normal hours as needed. Some nights/weekends required.
- Respond proactively to training, technical support and customer service needs in line with provided guidelines.
What We Offer
PWG offers a culture that thrives by empowering our team members and respecting everyone's work-life balance. We work hard but have fun! Members of the PWG family engage in a highly collaborative and fast-paced remote work environment that values employees' opinions in every step of the creative process.
In addition to the inviting culture and collaborative remote work environment, PWG offers excellent benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Incentive Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Packages
- Company-paid Life, LTD and Wellness Programs
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Remote telecommuting stipend
How to Apply
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND DESIRED SALARY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
PWG has moved most of its operations to a remote environment; this position will work remotely.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace!